October 26, 2012

Smart Dog


My Muffin had grown so much. He love sun bathing in the afternoon. Notice the garden hose by his side? He had never bite or pull the hose before. He would go potty in the garden on the grass area. I taught him that since puppy but sometime accident do happen.

It is raining season now in Kuala Lumpur. Sometime when the rain is too heavy, he would urine on the tiles instead. There was one night, after the rain, I and hubby notice he was urinating on the tiles. I told him in an angry tone "Muffin! Why did you urine here? The rain had stopped, you should go urine outside" as if he understand English. He continue to urine, then he turn and look at me with a sorry face. He then went and took the garden hose and pull it to the spot where he just urinated and put the hose down. He then keep staring at the hose like expecting water to come out and wash away his urine.

I and hubby was speechless and then I laugh. Every morning he watched me water the plants and wash the floors with water from the hose. He must be imitating me. Is this a coincident or was he really that smart? I shouldn't underestimate him.

That's my dog. I am the proud owner. A few days later he urinated on the tiles again but he didn't go get the hose anymore. Wonder how wide is his understanding of my language. Pets do surprise us from time to time. Glad to have him with us. Even though sometimes he could be quite annoying but we all love him dearly.

Thanks for reading. Hope your pet is as lovely as mine.

4 comments:

john bain said...

He sure is a smart dog. Amazing!

Masshole Mommy said...

Dogs are smarter than we think. I don't have a dog anymore, but when I did, I am convinced that he understood everything I said :)

You have a smart pup on your hands!

Pinx said...

Hi Aries! It's so nice to hear from you again! It's been a while since the last time I visited your blog. Anyway, I believe your Muffin is imitating you and knows what to do with her pee. She sure is a smart one. Oh, I miss our dog back in the Philippines. We had to leave her. But she's with my mother-in-law now. She takes care of our pet. Have a nice day!

Aries said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting

Related Posts with Thumbnails