May 6, 2013

Malaysia Election

Oh my, almost the whole nation is unhappy about the results. Those days we could only rely on media but now almost everyone carries a hand phone that can capture pictures and videos. So, lots of unfairness had been recorded by the public and posted on facebook. Some of my friend had even turn racist. I wonder when all these will resolved. I want back those peaceful no worry days.

Just hope for the best. Thanks for reading. Hope I get back my mood to blog more and blog hop more often soon. Anyway, by now, all those videos are on you-tube etc, even in CNN and most foreign news.

1 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh no! So sorry that this is happening. I caught a little bit about it on the news, but they just had a little blurb about it over here in the US. Hope things settle down soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails