January 16, 2013

House Plant Appreciation Day





Living in the middle of town, we do need some house plant to beautify the home environment. I always envy those who live in an orchard or a farm or even those by the river or forest. Isn't it lovely to wake up every morning with so much green around. Unlike where I am staying, I am surrounded by houses, flats, condos and shop lots. So to me it is important to have plants at home. At least I am still living with a bit of nature.

There is a forest reserve which is about fifteen minutes drive away with a water fall too, but have to drive there and walk quite a distance to be able to see the water fall. Come to think of it, it had been years since my last visit there. I shall pay a visit these days and get some lovely photos of nature to share it here.

As for now, happy gardening and appreciate you house plants. Thanks for reading too.

2 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh man, I don't know what it is about me, but I can't keep a house plant alive to save my life. No matter what I do - even following the directions word for word - they always die, so I just don't buy them anymore.

Aries said...

Don't worry keep trying, and there is no such thing as green hands either. Thanks for visiting

Related Posts with Thumbnails