January 10, 2011

A Basket Of Money


This would make a lovely gift. All you need is a basket. Some coconut husk. Some soil. Some "money plant" or any other plant that look nice in a basket.

Cover the basket with the coconut husk. Seal all those holes in the basket. You don't need to glue the husk to the basket, just lay it in there like a nest. Fill the husk with soil. Plant your "money plant", and there you have it, "A Basket Full of Money".

Thanks for reading and hope you like gardening as much as I do. Happy trying.

5 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Wow! What a great unique idea as a present!

Btw, thanks for your comment in my recent Genting trip post :)

Grigore Roman said...

Hi, im the newest follower to your blog, Very nice page and content... i like it, Hope to see you on my page too... :) Have FUN !!!
http://smartandfunnyvideo.blogspot.com/

baili said...

loved the idea dear ,so cute pics you got hear ,

your place have calm feelings
thanks for sharing god bless

Aries said...

Thanks for visiting, glad you like the idea of planting in a basket

Lina said...

Hello there,

I’m Azlina from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. I am currently doing a research on Malaysian Bloggers as part of my Masters degree in Social Science (Psychology). Your blog has been selected and I would sincerely be grateful if you can participate in my study. In this research, I am interested to understand more about your blogging experience. If you are indeed 18 years old and above, and willing to spend a few moments of your time to complete a survey to help with my research, please answer the questionnaire in the link below as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, you may email me at scorpluto35@yahoo.com.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!


http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJNOIM_a20d967d



Azlina
scorpluto35@yahoo.com


please delete this after done, thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails