September 15, 2011

Jokes On Relationship

Out Of Africa

Young son : Is it true dad, that in some parts of Africa, a man does not know his wife until he marries her?

Dad : That happens in every country, son.


Wonder Why

When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why?


Phuket Vacation

On our first day at a resort in Phuket, my wife and I went down to the beach. Later when I went back to our room to get something to drink, one of the hotel maids was making our bed. I opened my cooler and was on my way back out when I stopped at the door and asked, "Can we drink beer on the beach?"

"Sure," the maid replied. "Let me finish the rest of the rooms first!"



Just for laugh! Can't remember if I had posted the above before but is still funny when I read it again and again. Have a nice weekend to all.

5 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Thanks for the laughs, and also want to thank you for your support!

baili said...

thanks for laughter dear first two were boost ,

i really wish to see you soon for such more smiles

god bless

Aries said...

Thank you, thank you

ilibili's kitchen said...

NICE JOKES! GREAT IDEA TO PUT THEM IN A BLOG SO WE ALL CAN LAUGH! thanks FOR COMMENT ON MY BLOG, I PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION TO VISITORS/FOLLOWERS..
DO YOU USE QUINOA?
ILIBILI

Aries said...

hi, thanks for visiting. I had never heard of Quinoa

Related Posts with Thumbnails