September 5, 2009

Yeah, right!

This is my favorite 2 words. I used it quite often. This 2 words reminds me of a joke I read sometime ago. It goes like this...

The local private Language Institute engaged the services of a foreign linguistic professor to improve the standard of English of its students.

"In English," he explained, "a double negative forms a positive. In some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."

A voice from the back of the class was heard, "Yeah, right!"


I find it very funny indeed. Sometime ago, my brother-in-law was telling me his opinion on something (can't remember what) and he ask me if I agree with him and I said "Yeah, right!", he keep arguing why I should not agree and I said "Didn't I said yeah and right?". Of cause he knows what exactly I mean, and every one laugh. I meet up with my in-laws every weekend and we had never fail to amuse each other every time we meet. I take weekends as my regular dose of laughs. It is the best medication for any sickness and everyone should have a dose of it regularly besides exercising and a balance diet.

Just for laughs! Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails