1. Beat a couple of eggs. Sometimes you might need 4 to 5 eggs.
2. Fry them on a non-stick pan
3.Add in your fried rice (what ever flavour). Here I used the fried rice that I thought you in my earlier post.
4. Arrange it at the side. Not too much rice.
5. Fold the egg into 2, or you could make a gigantic omelette and wrap the fried rice into a parcel.
6. Here I only fold the eggs into 2 and slide it onto my plate and serve.
7. If you are trying to get your kids to eat vegetable. this is the best way. Fried the rice with vegetable and of course some meat to cover the taste of vegetables. Then cover the fried rice with omelette like this and draw a funny face with tomato sauce. I learned this from t.v. Kids would love this.
Happy trying and thanks for reading.