October 29, 2009
This is another simple dish. All you need is minced meat (normally I used pork) , tofu (bought those in box) , dry shrimps and some minced garlic or shallot.
1. Marinate minced meat with light soya sauce, a dash of dark soya sauce, pepper, 5 spice powder (optional), a bit of corn starch flour and sesame oil. This is normally how I marinate all meat. If you don't have soya sauce, replace it with salt.
2. Minced garlic or sliced shallot. I prefer shallot for this dish.
3. Steam tofu for about ten minutes. Remove water that sip out from tofu when steaming and put aside.
4. Fry dry shrimp till fragrant then add shallot. scoop it up.
5. Fry minced meat till cook than put back the fried dry shrimp and shallot.
6. Once everything is frangrant, scoop up and put on tofu and serve. It is a dry dish.
Happy trying. Thanks for reading and learning.
Labels: What's cooking