October 26, 2009

The Perfect Girl

Adam is in his early 40s, his friends have already got married while he just dates and dates. One day, a friend asks him, "What's the matter, are you looking for the perfect woman? Are you that particular? Can't you find some one who suits you?".

"No," he replies. "I meet many nice girls, but as soon as I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them. So I keep looking."

"Listen," his friend suggests, "Why don't you find a girl who just looks like your dear old mother?"

Many weeks go by again Adam and his friend get together.

"So Adam, did you find the perfect girl yet? One that's just like your mother?"

He shrugs his shoulder. "Yes, I found one just like my mother. My mother loved her. They quickly became friends."

"Are you and this girl engaged yet?"

"I'm afraid not. My father can't stand her!"



Just for laughs. Thanks for reading

3 comments:

Sy said...

lol.. this is a good one.. did you make this up??

Robin Lelani said...

I love your blog! It's a fun, cool place to be. Recipe's and stories delicious.
Robminx

Sweetromance2 said...

That's too funny but it just figures. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails