April 6, 2010

Clouds with a story






I took these photos many years back when we went on a trip to the beach. Everyone was playing at the beach. It was evening. As I sat there watching the sun set, I told myself I would better captured it on camera. Little did I realize that instead of sunset, I captured a cloud tuning into a story. Isn't this amazing. Maybe someone up there is trying to tell us something. Everyone saw as the cloud change to form a dragon or something like that. Interesting.

Hope you like this amazing story from the clouds above. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

6 comments:

Help! Mama Remote... said...

Omgosh. You should see me. I'm looking at the pics screaming omgosh omgosh. With my indoor voice cause everyone is asleep. Beautiful pics.

Midnite Skys said...

Don't you love that! I took a picture of a water fall and when I got the pictures back (ok it was years ago before digital camera.) there was the most beautiful rainbow. It was across the left hand side and blended with the water fall so beautiful!

Your pictures turned out beautiful too!!

Jolly said...

A picture of a thousand words. How very true in your case. Good you captured it. Thanks for the sharing

baili said...

beautiful pics ,i used to look at and finding amazing stories among ,thanks for sharing god bless

i@иn℮™ said...

whoa! i love sunset so much. i didn't know this ca be so surprising.

Aries said...

Thanks for visiting. Will share more amazing pictures in the future, if I get a chance to capture such pictures again. Slim chance, I guess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails