December 10, 2009

New Year Resolution

Well, it is that time of the year again. Time to look back and see what I have achieved this year and what I should do next year to improve myself. Set new targets / goals, make new friends and make more money. (heh heh heh). So, what is your new year resolution? Do have any? Ever think about it? Wouldn't you want to set a target / goal before you cross over to the next year or would you just cross over like any other ordinary day?

As for me, small things like shaping a bonsai tree or learn something new is an achievement for me. I am thankful that most of my wishes came true this year. Those that didn't, I count as yet to come true, and not a failure. Well some dreams take time to materialize. I can wait. Sometime when things don't turn out the way it should be, guess it is time to start changing the way I do things.

Don't wait for the ghost of Christmas past, present and future to make you realize you need to change. It is good to change the way we do things every now and then, like take a different road to work, rearrange the furniture at home or at work etc.

Perhaps Aries are optimist and always find ways to self motivate. Guess it is faster and easier to motivate myself then to wait for someone to help me. I always believe that only I can truly make me happy. I choose to be happy always and I will. So every year I make sure I bring over sweet happy memories of this year to the next.

Start the New Year with a smile and leaves all my misery and worries behind. Hope you do the same too. Life is too short to always sulk, complain and be unhappy. We can never change another person to make us happy, we can only change us, ourselves, to make us happy. I wish all my readers and followers, in advance, a very Happy New Year ahead with lots and lots of goodies awaits you and thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am an aries also and maybe that is why we believe we are the ones that make ourselves happy
kim

Unknown said...

Hello Aries, of course it's true that you can only make yourself happy..
It's always a matter of appreciation.

About the new year's resolution.. I actually never had anything in particular. I just want everything to get better each year.
And as I look back, it did.
Everything in my life keeps on getting better each year and I am very thankful for that.

Happy New Year to you and to your family!

XO

aries said...

Well there are people out there who waits for others to make them happy, and blame others for their own misery

Related Posts with Thumbnails