December 14, 2009

Sigmoidoscopy

After an examination, the doctor told Lucy that she needed a sigmoidoscopy to check her lower intestine. He began the examination, telling her to let him know if she felt any pain. The doctor's efforts brought forth a tremendous amount of gas on her stomach that she expelled with a very loud fart.

"Lucy dear!" the doctor exclaimed. "A simple 'Yes' or 'No' will suffice!"



*******************************


Last Will and Testament


A lawyer reads the will of a rich man to the deceased's family. "To my loving wife, Maisy, who stood by me in rough times as well as good, I leave the house and two million dollors." The lawyer continued, "To my daughter, July, who looked after me in sickness and kept the business going, I leave the yacht, the business and one million dollar." The lawyer concluded, "And to my cousin, Mike, who hated me, argued with me, and thought that I would never mention him in my will - well you are wrong! Hi, Mike!"



Just for laughs, hope you like this. Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha the last one made me laugh more..

XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails