October 15, 2010

Words

When I was a toddler, I try to shape and form words with my mouth but it all comes out like babbler and all those around me pay full attention trying to figure out what I was trying to say.

When I just started school, I try to talk like an adult, those around me finds it amazing and how brilliant it is seeing the little me talk like that.

When I became a teenager, I talk exactly how an adult should, but was labeled as disrespectful, harsh, no manners, rude and all sorts as I was yet, to be accepted as an adult and normally those around me rarely pay attention to what I have to say.

When I enter the work force, all those around me realize I am an adult now and what ever I have to say was taken into consideration and was taken more seriously now.

When I got married and have kids, words that I say sounds like nagging and repetition as all those around me, looks like they are not listening very well to what I have to say, therefore I have to say it a few more times to be heard.

Hope when I grow old, words that I am going to say becomes good advice and words of wisdom, inspiring others because I was born a chatter box and can't seems to stop talking, so might as well make full use of what I have to say.

1 comments:

baili said...

thanks for such cute and interesting sharing ,i always found your words simple and straight from your beautiful heart so i enjoy reading them ,take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails