May 16, 2011

School Scene (jokes)

Bandaged Arm

Little Hamid visited a doctor for a vaccination. After the doctor gave him an injection, he tried to bandage the boy's arm.

"I think you'd better bandage the other arm, doctor!" said the boy.

"But why? I'm supposed to bandage the injected part of your arm to let your friends know not to touch it."

"You don't know my friends, doctor!" exclaimed Hamid.


First Day At School

Sue came home from her first day at school. Her mother asked, "Well, what did you learn today?" She replied, "Not enough. They want me to come back tomorrow."


Absent

Teacher : You missed school yesterday, didn't you?
Student : Not very much!


Just for laugh! Happy belated Teacher's Day to all teachers out there. In fact all mummy and daddy are teachers too. Have a great day to all.

2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hahaha.. thanks for the laughs!

Maro said...

lol, funny jokes there :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails