May 3, 2011

Latest Award


Never knew there were so many types of awards for bloggers. This award was passed on to me by Stephaine (http://www.bittersweetlife.co.cc/). Thanks a lot. I have been quite busy lately to really blog hop but every now and then when I do visit her blog, there is always something nice there waiting for me. Thanks Stephaine. Glad you enjoy reading my posts and my comments on your site. We do need each other and other bloggers to keep us going.

I would like to pass this to a few other bloggers whose blog that I enjoy reading:


Keep the blogging spirit going. Thanks for reading / visiting. Have a great day to you all.

7 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Aries!
Thank you so much for the award! I feel so honored!

Stephaine said...

you are welcome Aries you deserve it more than anyone else.

happy blogging, you are right e do need each other to keep blogging. happy blogging.

Unknown said...

Congrats Aries! And thanks for passing it on, even though I've been absent in for a while.

The award is now included here

earlie said...

So interesting..i just know it today honestly..It's good i bumped at your site..you have a nice blog..keep up..

Stephaine said...

hello there.. I think you deserve more so I have more for you in my page please do visit me.

sorry that I was not able to post the award in the same day hehe.

Aries said...

Wow thanks a lot Stephanie, will visit soon

ahsan said...

hey dear thank you so much for your love ,

i could not see you because of my very busy week i had,
i will take it as soon as possible

have a nice day

Related Posts with Thumbnails