May 30, 2011

Weighing Machine (joke)

Mike's wife stood on the weighing machine at the supermarket. She inserted some coins, and out popped a weight indicator card with a fortune-reading shown on the other side.

Picking up the card, Mike's wife read, "You are smart, beautiful and attractive and have a pleasing personality. On top of that, you are a great cook."

"Oh my gosh!" Mike moaned as he took the card from his wife. "Even the weight is wrong!"



Near Perfect

A woman is looking in the mirror.

She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment."

The husband replies, "Your eyesight's almost perfect, darling!"



Successful

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Just for laugh!

4 comments:

baili said...

if i was the husband iwould never break her heart dear
appreciation ,that is all a wife need,

Unknown said...

LOL! love the last one!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hahahah! Love the 2nd one albeit a bit insulting :P

Aries said...

Glad you gals like it

Related Posts with Thumbnails