October 5, 2011

My New Pet Kiko





Look at him! Isn't he cute! My 14 years old son found him in the school science lab with no mommy or sibling, just him alone. He called me from school and asked for permission to keep him and I said yes.

Had yet to have a pet cat. This is our first. More cute video of him coming soon. As you know, I love taking videos and photos of my pets, plants etc. The camera had been pretty busy lately with him around.

He came to our lives last Friday, and was still wobbling when he walk. Had to bottle feed him. Lucky for us, we had bottle feeding experienced with our 2 batches of baby rabbits and an extra cage for him too. Kinda huge for him at the moment. Now, after few days of feeding him with pets formula, he is very strong and had start to run about the house.

Everyone at home love him very much. Bet he will be spoiled in no time. So far, taking care of Kiko is not much of a hassle. He sleeps most of the time and when he starts crying it means it is time to pee or shit. When the bottle of milk goes near him, he is like a tiny Might Tyson punching and pushing in all directions not knowing how to drink properly, which reminds me of my 2 sons when they were infant.

Thanks for reading. Hope you have an adorable pet too because they do brighten up the house and make me giggle watching him discover the world.

5 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Wow, you are such an animal lover! Kiko is so lucky to have you guys to care for it!

mizztraveller said...

Kiko is very lucky to hv nice owner love and care him

Unknown said...

hello kiko!

following you, hope you pay somelove:

http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/2011/09/koreas-biggest-electronics-show-be.html

Glo-w~* said...

congrats on the pitter patter of tiny paws!~

Aries said...

Thanks for visiting, will visit back soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails