November 14, 2009

Tomato omelette



This is easy to cook. Simple ingredients. Tomatoes, onion, eggs and of course salt and pepper to taste.

I normally remove the skin. Remove the the seed as well, if not the dish would be too watery. Chop the tomatoes. Sliced the onions. Beat eggs. Add salt and pepper to egg. Saute onions. Add tomatoes and eggs and fry. You can either come up with a big round omelette or scramble it. My two teenage sons prefer scramble. It would still turn out to be a bit watery. So I normally would not add cheese. Other omelette I occasionally would add cheese.

Happy trying. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Gin said...

Love eggs, tomatoes and onions. I know I'll like this dish. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oohh..We've been cooking this in our family ever since....This is also a filipino dish. We love it! Cabbage Omelet is also good especially when sprinkled with cheese.. try it!

XO

Aries said...

Oh never try cabbage omelet before, will try someday. Thanks.

Valleyz said...

Hi Aries,
Thank you for sharing! Enjoyed my visit to your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails