February 19, 2011

Attitude

"Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude in Life"

This reminds me of someone I knew. She never realizes that her attitude is the main factor that makes this world a better place to be, at least for her. She complains just about anything under the sun, from her kindergarden teacher, when she was just pint size, to her college lecturer, her neighbors, her friends, her relatives and the list goes on and on and on.

Slowly she finds that this is a cruel world she is living in. Nothing seems to be right, or should I say not according to her expectation. Those who are friendly to her, she suspects of other motives and said that they are quite pretentious. Obviously till today, in her 50's, she remain single and about to shut herself from the world completely.

If only she knew she lack empathy, if only she knew how to look at things in a different way, she might sees the world to be a wonderful place to be in. Most importantly, if only she knew that her attitude and negativity that makes her unhappy, not others.

I would love to help her see things in a different way if I get a chance to but at the moment I could only share this tale with everyone, so that it be a lesson for all of us. Are you someone like that? Do you know anyone who behaves the same? Like Michael Jackson's hit song, "Man In The Mirror", we should all take a good look at ourself in the mirror more often and see how WE can make this world a better place for us.

Thanks for reading and help me change the world.

1 comments:

Stephaine said...

there are moments in my life that i tend to blame my self others and everything around me for a missfit.. glad that often times there are people who pulled me back on the right tract...

Related Posts with Thumbnails